Baby and Toddler Breaks
Everything needed to make life easier for you and your little ones
We know it can be difficult to remember or even find space for everything to bring on your stay with us. That’s why we’ve tried to think of everything you might need to make your holiday as carefree as possible.
Child-friendly cutlery and crockery, a Delia Smith blender, night lights, plug covers, a toy box and a range of children’s books and DVDs; everything needed to make life easier for you and your little ones is already here at no added cost.
You’ll find a cot in each of our cottages
- Each of our cottages comes with an easy to assemble (screwdriver free) folding wooden cot, which you’ll find stowed away under a bed.
- Each cot has a mattress but please bring along your own bedding as we’re unable to supply this.
- If you’d prefer a travel cot (which is larger than some wooden cots) or a crib for smaller babies we’re able to supply one per cottage.
- You’ll find full details of the cots available in each of our cottages on the individual cottage information pages.
When booking you can also order:
- stair barriers (there’s already a stair gate at the top of the stairs of our 2 storey cottages)
- high chairs
- booster seats
- bed guards
On request we can also supply:
- baby listening monitors
- baby baths plus an anatomic baby bath chair
- changing mats
- additional nightlights
- blackout blinds
- two Lulago cribs (please ask when you book to reserve one)
- microwavable sterilisers
- plug covers
- strollers and soft backpack baby carriers
Enjoying our heated swimming pool
No matter what time of the year you’re joining us you can arrive knowing that if you fancy taking a dip in our heated pool you’ll always be enjoying a lovely and warm 30 degrees.
Baby changing facilities and bumbo seats mean you’ll be ready and in the water before you know it, and with neoprene swim nappies available to buy in reception even the littlest ones can have a splash!
Recharge after your journey
To make things a little easier when you arrive after a long journey, why not order one of our chef-made Cornish Cottage Cuisine frozen meals to be waiting for you on arrival. Simply pop it in the oven and add a few vegetables and you’re good to go.
Somewhere to play
Our hugely popular play barn is packed full with bespoke soft play equipment for your children to enjoy. Whether it’s tubes to crawl through and holes to drop down, biff bash mats or a whirly slide and spinning disc, we’ve got the perfect space for you to enjoy. Bringing a toddler to Bosinver? Let them take a ride on our Kiddie Cars and Hippy Chick ride on animals!
Some time to yourselves
We know this is your break too, so if you’re in need of some well deserved rest and relaxation we’ve got several experienced babysitters on hand to give you the time you need. Whether it’s a romantic meal for two at a local restaurant, a pampering at a nearby spa or a simple picnic overlooking our lake the choice really is yours.
Looking for that something really special? Talk to us about booking our private chef service; your meal cooked and served in your own cottage.
You can contact babysitters Rebecca, Hannah or Charlie direct on the numbers below to find out more and to book:
Rebecca Davidson – 07800 847330
Hannah Bastin – 07717 774709
Charlie Dungey – 07864 250088