COVID-19 is creating uncertainty for many of us in our daily lives. We understand that these are extraordinary circumstances as well as a very unsettling time. We’d like to reassure you that here, at Bosinver, we are following Government guidelines and are currently ‘open for business’ as usual. Your health, safety and wellbeing will always be our number one priority so we will continue to monitor and follow Public Health England guidance.
Here’s what we are doing at present to make sure we can maintain a safe and clean environment:
• We are sad to say that we have suspended Wild Kids sessions until further notice. While we understand that many guests look forward to these sessions, please know that we have not made the decision lightly. Our feelings are that bringing people together in an enclosed space is not in line with the best advice at this time.
• Daily animal feeding will go ahead as planned and communal areas will remain open as normal unless we receive alternative advice. In order to keep these areas as safe as possible, we are upping the number of daily cleaning processes we carry out in the pool changing rooms, play barn and games room but we have now closed the gym.
• We have removed all toys from cottage toy boxes and the soft toys which cannot be wiped from the Play Barn
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed around Bosinver, at various points around the farm and in staff areas.
• Our already robust cleaning practices have been intensified – with our team continually sanitising their hands, and maintaining distance from customers and the rest of our team as is possible.
As is already in place at Bosinver, deep cleaning of all accommodation between guests will be carried out as normal with added rigorous checks. Along with the entire cottage being cleaned with anti-viral products, all bedding and towels are professionally cleaned between stays.
• We are advised that swimming is safe in our chlorinated pool but we are increasing cleaning of changing rooms and access areas. The sauna is closed for the time being. Please ensure that you shower before and after using the pool.
• Rigorous daily checks are being carried out around the farm, and on the health of our team. We will follow NHS advice when required and any of our team who show even mild signs of flu-like symptoms will be advised to follow the guidance surrounding medical care and self-isolation. We are ensuring that team members will be fully supported during this time.
We ask that all our customers also act responsibly – if anyone in the 7 days before their visit displays flu-like symptoms, we politely ask that they self-isolate and stay at home. Additionally, we ask visitors to sanitise their hands and be pro-active with their own hygiene during their time with us.
Our understanding is that as it stands right now, neither our nor your travel insurance will assume liability if you do decide to cancel.
As we all have seen, the COVID-19 situation is highly dynamic and we will provide updates as required. We have in fact been asked to be part of a Visit Cornwall task force to develop policy and best practice response to this unprecedented challenge. What we can be certain of is that our stunning, wide-open setting is a calm retreat during these difficult challenging times and we hope that you and your family will benefit from relaxing here on holiday as many of you have done for years
We are very lucky to be placed in the centre of Cornwall, just moments away from the county’s most beautiful locations. We understand that The National Trust have today announced that they are aiming to open many of their gardens and parks for free during this difficult time, so that people can use open spaces to relax and refresh, We have many such sites and stunning coastline for walking not far from Bosinver (please check with the National Trust or other businesses to ensure their current opening before visiting)
Please be assured we are 100% committed to keeping you safe and will take whatever actions are required to protect the health of our customers and our team as we continue to welcome you to Bosinver.
If you do have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming stay, do not hesitate to contact us via email on email@example.com or by phone on 01726 72128.
Pat, Dave, Paul and the Bosinver Team