Prices and availability
- Please note this availability grid is live and any available breaks are shown in green, red is booked
- We do not have a cancellation list but any last minute availability due to cancellations will be posted on our facebook page
- In high season, June – mid September, and all school holidays, stays are for a minimum of a week’s stay, commencing on either Friday or Saturday, dependent on cottage (see grid below)
- From mid-September to Whitsun short breaks of 3 nights or more are also available and can start on any day of the week (except Sundays)
- If only a 2 night stay is required, the price will be the same as a 3 night stay but you can check out at anytime on the day of departure (rather than the usual 10am)
- Christmas 2022 – our standard 7 nights breaks run from Thursday 22nd to Thursday 29th December but with our 10 nights for the price of 7 you can enjoy a stay from Monday 19th to Thursday 29th December 2022 at no extra cost!
- New Year 2022 – minimum stay of 4 nights starting from Thursday 29th or Friday 30th December
- Nearer the time, short breaks may also become available over Christmas, please call us to discuss availability.
- No dogs are permitted during Whitsun/summer school holidays (no puppies under 1 year at any time)