Prices and availability
- Please note this availability grid is live and any available breaks are shown in green, red is booked
- We do not have a cancellation list but any lastminute availability due to cancellations will be posted on our facebook page
- In high season (summer and school holidays) stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on either Friday or Saturday dependent on cottage (see grid below)
- From mid-September to mid-May short breaks of 3 nights or more are also available and can start on any day of the week (except Sundays)
- If only a 2 night stay is required, the price will be the same as a 3 night stay but you can check out at anytime on the day of departure (rather than the usual 10am)
- Christmas 2021 – our standard 7 nights breaks run from Weds 22nd to Weds 29th December but with our 10 nights for the price of 7 you can enjoy a stay from Sunday 19th to Weds 29th December 2021 at no extra cost!
- New Year 2021 – minimum stay of 4 nights starting from 29th or 30th December
- Nearer the time, short breaks may also become available over Christmas, please call us to discuss availability.
- No dogs are permitted during Whitsun/summer school holidays (no puppies under 1 year at any time)