We understand first hand just how hard it can be holidaying with babies and toddlers which is why we make sure we have thought of everything to make your time with us easier – after all it’s your holiday as well.
Babies and toddlers need so much ‘stuff’ it can feel like you’re packing to move house when going on holiday – we’ve been there! Over the years we have kept adding baby and toddler friendly equipment to our cupboards, and there’s plenty readily available for you to borrow, (for free) during your stay.
I’m sharing with you the reasons why a family holiday at Bosinver is easier than anywhere else:
- We have all the kit and caboodle needed for guests free to borrow for the duration of their stay from strollers to sterilisers and puddle suits to bodyboards – we’ve got it all.
- The cottages and facilities are ALWAYS spotlessly clean – our team of housekeepers, led by Helen, work tirelessly to make sure every nook, cranny and hard to reach place is hygienically clean.
- There are endless activities and facilities (no extra cost) to keep little one occupied from dawn to bedtime – the play barn is perfect for early risers!
- The little ones always sleep well after plenty of time outside exploring the magical world of Bosinver – meaning more time for just the two of you to relax.
- Bosinver is conveniently located close to some of the most popular tourist destinations and attractions in Cornwall – our favourites include Lappa Valley, Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
- We have been told we give the warmest welcome and are always on hand to offer advice on things to do and where to go in Cornwall.
- There is plenty to do at Bosinver – even when its pouring with rain! Borrow Nanny Pat’s Baking Box or chuck on the wet weather gear and do some puddle jumping.
- We haven’t forgotten the adults – frozen meals, spa treatments, private chef experiences and babysitting services are all welcome little extras that go a long way to make your holiday extra special.
As always, don’t just take our word for it. Here is a review from Kerry King who stayed with us at the end of last year and shared her feedback on Trip Advisor after her stay with her family in Valley View cottage.
Kerry said, “we have found an absolute gem of a holiday destination and we fear nowhere else will ever quite match up again”.
Kerry continues her review to saying, “There are so many small details that make a huge difference, having booster seats and bed guards available at no extra cost and a whole shed full of beach stuff from crab nets to bodyboards literally every small detail has been thought of, the lovely flowers and scones on arrival were an absolute treat too”