Indoor Swimming Pool
Luxury holiday cottages with such beautiful indoor swimming pools are hard to find…
We are so proud of our heated indoor swimming pool. It’s added that extra touch of luxury that our guests love, and ticks all the eco-friendly boxes, too.
Heated using solar energy and renewable technologies from zlc energy, it’s a sustainable, environmentally friendly show-stopper, designed to complement Bosinver’s beautiful settings.
The full package
If you’re planning a getaway and want to make sure it’s one to remember, our luxurious Cornish holiday cottages with indoor pool are just the ticket. With plenty of space, endless activities and attention to detail throughout, we’ve designed our carefree Cornish getaways to satisfy every need. So if you’re looking for the best holiday cottages in Cornwall with a pool, you’re definitely in the right place.
Expertly built, lovingly decorated
This was a huge project, almost a year in the making, with great attention to detail. We used high-quality local granite and the most talented Cornish building team made up of Paul Rogers, Colin Hault and Dave Smith (our very own Farmer Dave).
The indoor swimming pool has been designed in a south-facing position, allowing us to harness the power of the sun to heat and run the pool. We’ve given the interior decoration the Bosinver touch with quirky and colourful interior details. For the warmer months, we’ve included a sundeck patio area overlooking our tennis courts and beautiful countryside beyond.
Using the pool
• Our pool is open between 8am and 8pm in the high season and 9am – 7pm in the low.
• You pre-book hour long swims so that you have our pool exclusively to yourselves. This system was introduced to ensure social distancing but received such positive feedback from guests we have decided to keep it!
• This means that you can book at least an hour swim every other day before you arrive, further available slots can be booked while you are staying with us. There are open swims with a maximum of 25 people between 12 and 1pm everyday, except Saturday. Further details of the booking system will be sent to you in our pre-arrival e-mail, three weeks prior to your stay.
• Our pool is off-grid. It’s heated by solar panels backed up by a ground source heat pump that maintains the water temperature to a comfortable 30˚C. Perfect for little ones!
We are pleased to now be able to offer swimming lessons! These are proving very popular – Dawn, who has taught Paul’s children to swim, is an amazing and qualified swim instructor and it has been evident how much they have improved under her tutelage – even after one lesson. Dawn can provide teaching for all levels of ability – from complete non-swimmers, to confidence building in the water or improving your technique. To arrange a swimming lesson e-mail Dawn direct [email protected]. Please remember to include your telephone number so she that can call you back.
Dawn is available all day Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and in the mornings on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
A 1-1 session for 30 minutes is £30, for 2 -1 it’s £45 and a parent and baby session is £25. She is offering discounts for more lessons and she would do this as part of the swimming session you have prebooked. If you do need to rearrange your swim to fit with her availability you can do this in the swimming pool calendar https://bosinver.co.uk/our-facilities/indoor-swimming-pool-booking and from the swimming pool appointment confirmations that are emailed to you to confirm your slots.
• The pool is not staffed so you are responsible for your own safety while using it.
• All children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No lone bathing.
• The pool is under CCTV surveillance and has an alarm for emergencies.
• The pool is 1.2m deep overall with a level profile.
• Diving, running, jumping and bombing are strictly forbidden.
• All infants under two years old must wear a swimming nappy under a neoprene swimsuit designed to contain ‘accidents’. We have a small number of these baby swimsuits in the office for sale (also available from Splash About Happy Nappy) and swimming nappies are sold by all major supermarkets.
We also have a sauna linked to the pool building but this is currently closed.
If you have any queries about using our pool please get in touch on 01726 72128 or email [email protected] and We’d be happy to answer your questions.